Starting on Wednesday 2nd September 2020, all families should observe the following safety rules while on the school site:
- Only ONE family member should be on-site at drop off and pick up times.
- Drop off/ pick up windows will remain in place across the school site (classroom doors will open 8.40-8.55 register closes at 9am) and gates will be opened from 3pm for collection between 3-3.15pm.
- Once you have dropped/collected your child, please leave the school site as quickly as you can so that no-one is waiting around.
- Social distancing MUST be observed at all times while on the school site.
- Please help sanitise your child’s hands before they enter the school building. There are sanitisers at the classroom entrance that you are encouraged to use.
- If your child comes to school on their own, please make sure they know to go straight to/from their classroom entry point.
- Please do not come to the main entrance unless you have a pre-arranged appointment. Any queries should be made by emailing the Office Admin Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01249 890 413 in school hours.